FOCUS is the word that I have chosen to represent myself and my life this year. This is the word that I will be using as part of the One Little Word class by Ali Edwards. February's One Little Word prompt was to look for our word in the world and take photos which represent it. Here are the photos that I chose to represent my word.
1. FOCUS on being the best mama for Aubrey.
2. FOCUS on my fitness goals.
3. FOCUS on my to-do's and life goals.
4. FOCUS on making healthy food choices.
5. FOCUS on saving more money.
6. FOCUS on love.
7. FOCUS on me time.
8. FOCUS on keeping a clean and organized living environment for me and my family.
9. FOCUS on being the best at my job.
Stay tuned as I am playing catch up with getting things posted to the good old blog!